Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

kona coffee
Quote | Reply
Any of you guys who live there or are fans of kona coffee have any recommendations. Would like to buy some as a gift (maybe some for me too:) and looking for a good local Hawaiian source
Quote Reply
Re: kona coffee [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You want 100% Kona coffee, not a "blend" which usually contains only 10 to 20 percent beans from Kona. Expect to pay a lot more for 100% Kona beans. Once you have had 100%, you will stop giving it as a gift.

I'll try and remember some of the specific brands.

HTH

Brett

"Du or Du not-there is no Tri" - Yoda
Quote Reply
Re: kona coffee [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have had very good luck with Ironmancoffee.com The guy who runs it is a fanatic about quality, and roasts to order. Expensive, but worth it and 100% Kona.

Tony Verow MD
Durango, CO 81301
Averow@bresnan.net
Quote Reply
Re: kona coffee [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love Kona coffee. Luckily I have family over there and they keep me in supply, but you can order from the following link:

http://badasscoffee.com/...gory_Code=KonaCoffee

The company is no longer based in Kona but the Peaberry is 100% and is probably my favorite coffee. I had no idea the company had gotten so big but the coffee is damn good.

------------------------------------------------------------

"He broke into the long easy lope, and went on, hour after hour, never at loss for the tangled way, heading straight home through strange country with a certitude of direction that put man and his magnetic needle to shame."

-Call of the Wild
Quote Reply
Re: kona coffee [MtTamRnr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the suggestion guys, I will check them out. Maybe order a little from a couple different places.
Quote Reply