Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Red neck from my T1.
Quote | Reply
I've just got home from doing a 1/2 IM distance tri with a sea swim and the back of my neck is red raw from the of my T1. I discovered when I was swimming that the neck had actually folded over on itself and was rubbing.

I was wondering if the neck could be cut down to make a low collar similar to that on the Orca suits or if this would cause wash through. Can anyone advise, Emilo?? I would of course get this done by the local wetsuit makers if its would not be to the detriment of the suit. Since I live on the coast, sea swims are common and since I live in England sending it back to Emilo for adapted is not a feasible option.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Red neck from my T1. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Call Emilio and talk it through. That's your best source, and he'll either take your call or call you right back.

I've done upwards of three dozen ocean swims in my T1 and never had that happen. You might just want to give it a little more practice and check that it wasn't a one-time event.
Quote Reply
Re: Red neck from my T1. [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Julian, its not a new suit to me ,I got it last June and have used it exclusively since then, I have experienced it before but didn't realise that it was folding over.

As I live in England phoning Emilo is not really an option, and I certainly would not expect him to call me back!

Perhaps our sea is more salty?!!Or my delicate English neck too sensitive!!

Quote Reply
Re: Red neck from my T1. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had an issue with a wetsuit and tried through email to the customer service, Emilio himself emailed me back within a day, you could try that... judging from my experience and the experience of others, he will do everything that is possible to remedy your problem... I would also not be surprised if he was willing to call you in England...

I would try the email thing first though... and no I have never had the problem you have described, with my DOS suit.
Quote Reply
Re: Red neck from my T1. [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Taku, would I be right in assuming that the address is on their website?

Quote Reply