Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Strange Pain on my knee...
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys,

First off all: Iīm going to a doctor next monday...

Iīm feeling a very strange pain in my right knee since I finished a marathon a month ago. I never felt anything before on my right knee, and in my left one I had : Tendonitis, ITBS.

This pain starts after 5 km of running ( no matter the pace, even slow or fast... ) and as soon as I stop running the pain stops as well... Sometimes I keep feeling a small pain during the day but nothing to hard.... I canīt feeling the pain touching my knee and because of that I think itīs something deep inside of the knee...I can step up and down without problems and after a day my knee itīs like new.... I donīt feel any pain until my next running training...

I did a test during this week and I didnīt run any day.... but today after 4 km ( Brick Interval ) I started feeling the beginning of the pain and I stop the training completely..

I know that the best person to give the diagnosies is the doctor... But maybe with experient athletes like you maybe somebody has a glue.....

Any commentary will be very welcome...

Thanks.

Luiz Eng
Last edited by: Leng: Jun 7, 03 13:04
Quote Reply
Re: Strange Pain on my knee... [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This doesn't sound strange at all. It sounds like IT band to me offhand, but do get the story from your doctor.
Quote Reply