Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rolf Prima Vigor wheelset
Quote | Reply
Rolf Prima Vigor wheelset (700c) 34mm rim including Continental GP3000 clincher tyres. Condition excellent, perfetly true. Superb wheels...

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Jan 27, 05 8:49
Quote Reply
Re: Rolf Prima Vigor wheelset [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why am I selling....cos getting ZIPP 404's....okay, I'm a snob! hahahah

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
forgot to mention I have taken off all those nasty orange stickers on the wheel....now all black!

View bad photo of them (not the tyres I'm selling them with) on:

www.stephenperera.com/tribe/orbea_road.jpg

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any particular price?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these wheels suitable for a heavy rider? My impression is that the low spoke count would be unsafe for a 200-210 lb rider.
Quote Reply
Re: Rolf Prima Vigor wheelset [YabYum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....well, they make a Rolf Prima Vigor RS version to suit heavier riders so I guess these are not suitable my friend....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Rolf Prima Vigor wheelset [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, they cost me €750.....the equivalent of about $985 over in Spain. Now they sell for about $890 in the US incl. shipping....

So $600 would be a fair price......considering the condition and use.....including the Conti tyres and inner tubes of course....plus the Titanium skewers....

But then again, you're selling them with a complete bike for $650 so....can't compete....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to sell them for that price though.....probably sell them over in Spain in the end....who knows....

Front weight is 625gram, rear weight is 800gram by the way and it's Shimano compatible hub.

To be honest I wish I could keep them but I promised my wife I will sell when I want to buy so they will have to go....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Jan 28, 05 2:04
Quote Reply
Re: Rolf Prima Vigor wheelset [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the way....this is from the web site....mine have no stickers as I felt the overly orange and yellow stickers did not match my bike with white and blue detailing.....

On my Orbea:

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply