Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where are the Jim Rice clones?
Quote | Reply
From the sounds of it, Jim Rice not only has the right experience, but the ideal process for measuring feet and making orthotics. With the demographics amongst triathletes and runners I can't imagine that he is the only personon the planet with this process, including the digital foot profile storage. Any others out there... particularly in the midwest? I just don't plan to be in San Diego anytime soon... (or Kona).
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the Jim Rice clones? [M.S.kansan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was asking myself the same thing when he went down just prior to the '75 Series.

Admittedly, Bernie Carbo came up huge with that late clutch homer to tie it prior to Fisk's 10th inning miracle in Game 6. But not having Jim Ed's power throughout that entire seven game series was just too much to concede to the Big Red Machine.

Thanks for asking.

:-)
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the Jim Rice clones? [alpdhuez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
huh?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
obviously not a Red Sox fan. Couple of Freddy Lynn clones in his prime and we could take over the world, or at least the American League.
Quote Reply
Re: Where are the Jim Rice clones? [wahoo magoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim Rice, now there is a name I miss hearing. I realize that the original post had nothing to do with the Bosox, but it did make me stop and think. Bucky Dent is listed as ESPN magazine's #2 cheater of all time. Do you think JR ever used a corked bat like they say Bucky's was?

"Maybe you should just run faster..." TM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seriously though, does anyone know of an orthotics maker that uses this same process - that is located in the midwest?
Quote Reply