Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Can this be true?!
Quote | Reply
Taken from an article on Trumps wedding this weekend:

"...Ms Knauss's dress is rumoured to have cost a whopping $100 million."

If there is any element of truth to this then let me one of the first to say this is F%$&ked! If you have got that much money to throw around then surely it should be directed towards charity rather than a $100 million dollar dress. When is it enough?! To put it into prespective, a tsunamo early warning system could have been put in place saving over 200,000 lives for the cost of $8 million US - that is less than 10% the cost of her dress!

Link:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/.../content_2493917.htm

Last edited by: AJHull: Jan 22, 05 10:24
Quote Reply
Re: Can this be true?! [AJHull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw her on CNN earlier this week. I think it was more like 100 grand. At any rate, still a bit too extravagant considering that there are people in need in this world.

The interesting thing to me is that Trump seems to be drawn to these Eastern European women that don't have a very articulate (not that I do either) knowlege of the English language. Once that get "seasoned" in the way of America, they drop his sorry ass and take enough so that they can live comfortably.

RB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They both look they just smelled something bad in the photo.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Can this be true?! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably some poor people nearby.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No way $100mil. for a dress. Maybe with Earrings, necklace, shoes, hair & make-up but not for just the dress.
Quote Reply