Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I knew he was a boxer.
Quote | Reply
I sat behind my computer emailing reports to people who have nothing to do with my dock and trying in vain to explain why I can not get a truck with 20,000 pounds motorcycles 500 miles is 6 hours when I rubbed my eyes and looked out the big window and watched my dock. A forklift driver from another section stood just outside my window finishing a manifest for a shipment to Egypt.

He had a black eye and nose slight askew and swollen. When he stood upright his back was straight but he kept his shoulders rolled forward and his core tense. I knew he was a fighter but he didn't strike me as a street brawler. There was something in the way he worked that made me think boxer.

He didn't look around. He wasn't constantly checking his back. His full attention was to that which was in front of him. The only thing in his world at that moment was the numbers on the boxes and the numbers on his papers. A street fighter is always looking around, sizing people up, worried about his six. This guy looked more controlled and focused.

He turned his back to me and his shirt said "Texas Golden Gloves 2005." He looked up and saw me. He smiled and nodded his head. I smiled back and noticed the calm, cool his eyes as he measured me up. I am going to try to get him on my side of the dock.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: I knew he was a boxer. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbs, I would try REALLY HARD to get him on your side of the dock, 'cos you don't want him on the other side!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: I knew he was a boxer. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i dunno, sounds like he got his ass kicked...

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Re: I knew he was a boxer. [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like the saying goes "you SHOULD see the other guy"!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: I knew he was a boxer. [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just found out he is undefeated in 12 fights-8 knock out-4 points. Wednesday he had a fight that was pretty damn epic. He won on points but from what some are saying it was beyond Rocky and Clubber. A real meat grinder.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply