Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cool Mom???
Quote | Reply
My mind is blown. Hide your sons as well as your daughters. Mother supplied drugs, cops say By Sue Lindsay Rocky Mountain News

An Arvada woman who allegedly supplied sex, drugs and alcohol to high school boys told police she did it because she wanted to be a "cool mom," according to an arrest affidavit.Sylvia Johnson, 40, admitted to police that she gave marijuana, methamphetamine and various kinds of alcoholic drinks to eight Arvada West High School boys at parties she hosted almost every week at her home, the document said.

One boy said he drank alcohol practically every day at her home.

Johnson also admitted having sex with five of the boys and said she used methamphetamine for "self- medication to help with her ADHD," according to the affidavit.

"She described herself as a 'cool mom,' " said Detective R.J. Vander Veen in the arrest affidavit.

He said Johnson confided that "she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began 'feeling like one of the group.' "

The affidavit was unclear on whether any of Johnson's children were present at the parties.

Johnson told police "she was responsible and would not allow the kids to leave the residence intoxicated," the detective said. She explained she gave them amphetamine at her home because she could control what happened.

Johnson also admitted to knowing how old the boys were when she gave them alcohol and had sex with them, the detective said.

Johnson was arrested in December and has a preliminary hearing next month on charges that include two counts of sexual assault, two counts of distributing a controlled substance and eight counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The parties took place between October 2003 and October 2004.

Johnson could not be reached for comment. A woman who answered the phone at her home hung up when a reporter called.

Authorities became involved after one of the boys confided in his mother, who called Arvada police.

One of the boys told police he attended parties at Johnson's home once every week or two, where she would supply vodka, rum, tequila, bourbon and beer. The boy said Johnson "poured me shots of tequila one time and I consumed seven to 10 shots in a 10-minute period."

On another occasion, he said, he drank three-fourths of a bottle of Southern Comfort supplied by Johnson, who also performed oral sex on him.

One boy said Johnson had sex with more than one boy at a time. Johnson admitted the sexual encounters but was foggy on the details, she told police, because she was "a little tipsy from drinking," according to the affidavit.

One boy said Johnson gave him and a friend amphetamine in November 2003 so they could help clean her house.

A boy told police he was given "McCormick's" in exchange for doing yardwork at Johnson's home and ran over an apple tree with a mower because he was drunk. He said Johnson permitted the intoxicated boys to drive her car to the dump to unload branches.

One boy got very emotional during his police interview and said he felt Johnson "took advantage of the kids sexually by giving them alcohol and having sex with them afterwards," Vander Veen said.
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a teachers job , not untrained mothers.

At least at my school it was.
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The boy said Johnson "poured me shots of tequila one time and I consumed seven to 10 shots in a 10-minute period." How would he remember past the third shot?

On another occasion, he said, he drank three-fourths of a bottle of Southern Comfort supplied by Johnson, who also performed oral sex on him. how would he remember getting oral?

I had friends parents who use to give us some alcohol as long as we were staying at their house. The mindset was, it's better for us to be drinking in a controlled environment opposed to driving around. This lady sounds like she pushed the envelope a little with meth and liquor. And which one of the kids ratted her out? He should be shot for ruining such a good thing his buddies had going.
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [Dave G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amen! Where were all the slutty moms when I was in school?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Pepper has a new commercial where this soccer mom comes out around her minivan in slow motion with the "Stacey's Mom" song in the background. She basically seduces all these neighborhood boys with a minivan full of Dr. Pepper, and the last shot is her in the middle of this gaggle of twelve year old boys with a disturbing smile on her face. I'm thinking maybe not the best marketing ploy.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is this nieghborhood?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always had a soccer mom fantasy. Maybe I need to resurrect the Erotic Story thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude... They had a picture of her in the RMN... and she did not look like a very attractive person. Maybe we're not too discriminating as teenagers, but she did not look so good.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Maybe we're not too discriminating as teenagers,
Some of us are still that way....

glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.
Quote Reply
Re: Cool Mom??? [rb5980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stacy's Mom has got it going on!!!!

No one I knew had a mom this hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is definiately NOT Stacy's Mom!!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Amen! Where were all the slutty moms when I was in school?

Or teachers like this.....

Middle School Sex Scandal Reports detail Florida teacher's lewd encounters with boy, 14

DECEMBER 3--Police yesterday released their file in the case of Debra Lafave, the 24-year-old Florida teacher arrested earlier this year for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old boy who attended the Florida middle school where Lafave worked as a reading teacher. Included in the released records was the below Temple Terrace Police Department report of an interview with the victim, who told cops of his trysts with Lafave, who is now facing a variety of felony charges. According to the boy, whose name was redacted from the document by police, his relationship with Lafave began with a week left in the 2003-4 school year, when "she became affectionate." The student then went on to detail encounters with Lafave in her Greco Middle School classroom, an automobile, and the woman's Tampa-area home. At the request of investigators, he gave them a description of Lafave's tattoos, tan lines, and private parts. He even drew a diagram of her bedroom and living room. And in a move to buttress the victim's account, cops obtained surveillance video from a Best Buy outlet showing him in the woman's company at the electronics store. Police released stills from that tape showing Lafave, who is wearing a short halter sundress, strolling through the store while the boy browses nearby.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you say "Hot for Teacher"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmmmmm.... seem like there is more of this happening than i thought. Chicago Teacher In Teen Sex Bust Woman paid for services and provided booze, pot

NOVEMBER 10--Meet Senorita Walker. The 33-year-old Chicago high school teacher is facing felony charges for allegedly paying three teenage boys for sex and plying them with pot and booze. According to cops, Walker initially met one of the boys, aged 15, at the school where she worked, and met the two other victims, both 16, through the student. Walker, who allegedly paid the trio about $5000 for their services, was charged with three counts of criminal sexual abuse and jailed in lieu of $300,000 bail. Walker's encounters with the teenagers occurred earlier this year in her South Side home and at a hotel in nearby Rockford. Walker, the mother of a five-year-old boy, has been suspended with pay from her post as a special-education teacher at Robeson High School.

Quote Reply