Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Sojourner
Last edited by: Sojourner: Feb 1, 05 8:38
Re: Giant TCR2 w/Rolf Prima Vigors - $650 [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If one of you bastards doesn't buy my bike, I'm going to press this here little red button and in 24 hours a small tribe in Africa will be gone forever. (Make me an offer.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got $55 right now. If you wait a couple weeks I might be able to offer you $100.
Seriously, though, nice bike, great price.
I guess it deserves a gopher bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?[email]
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TCR2 w/Rolf Prima Vigors - $650 [NEWTOTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Southern California. joe wiley @ charter dot net. Where are you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ANTELOPE VALLEY CA..... i AM 6 FT. 190 WOULD THIS FIT ME? I AM NEW TO TRI WORLD... tHANKS, jOE D.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TCR2 w/Rolf Prima Vigors - $650 [NEWTOTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The L should fit you pretty well - depending on your upper torso length. I'm 6 ft and ride a size L TCR Composite and haven't had any issues at all.

I was actually considering picking this one up for an extra training bike, but its all yours.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TCR2 w/Rolf Prima Vigors - $650 [BNasty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is still for sale, which I wanted to note just in case anbody got the impression from BNasty's post that somebody else was picking it up, which in fact they aren't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If one of you bastards doesn't buy my bike, I'm going to press this here little red button and in 24 hours a small tribe in Africa will be gone forever. (Make me an offer.)
Already we've lost 7 tribes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
but were they peaceful tribes..if not..will anyone really miss them..If I hadn't already bought a pair of Corima 4 spokes I would take these off your hands. But given that I already have a pair of CR-420s, Rolf Vector Pros (wife's bike), Ultegra/Velocities, Gipiemme Quattros, Spinergy Spox and a Renn disc...another pair of wheels in the basement might anger the otherwise peaceful wife. Just don't lower the price and make it irresistable to me..I'll have to hate you. And maybe make my wife send some mean spirited emails.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Down to $643.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant TCR2 w/Rolf Prima Vigors - $643 [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, so far I've gotten one offer. $500, and I pay for shipping. So, basically $450 for the bike. That's about 30% less than what I'm asking, which already seems like a pretty damn good price. I'll tell you what, the guy wasn't trying to insult me, it's just all that he's got to budget towards a toy. If nobody wants to beat that price within 7 days it's his.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What if I pay shipping and just send you a photo of my nipple?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Sojourner [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this bike was a medium, you'd have spent the money, and I'd have 500 miles on it already. anyway to shrink it, or somehow stretch my legs?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Sojourner [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sojourner-

If you still want to get rid of this bike - I'll take it for $550. Call me at 218-791-7635

Thanks,

Nate
Quote Reply