Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

iron-distance Californiaman Triathlon? Need more info.
Quote | Reply
Anybody have any more/insider info about the JA Productions iron-distance Californiaman Triathlon scheduled for Folsom, California in May, 2004? I saw the very vague ad in a recent Triathlete Magazine and there is no further information on their web site.

I was giddy at the prospect of this race so close to Sacramento. I'm really curious as to the why and how regarding this race as JA just completed their inaugural olympic-distance Folsom International Triathlon. I hear it was great and we really are blessed with great weather (IMO) and many local opportunities to race. JA must have seen the opportunity. Great choice.

Since you all like to travel and race, how about giving this one a try once things are firmed up (yes, it's close to Wildflower time, I know.) Maybe JA can get The Henry Rollins Band and the Dead Kennedy's to play? California Uber-Alles! ;-)

Sean
Quote Reply
Re: iron-distance Californiaman Triathlon? Need more info. [haystack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andy at J&A just updated all the California Man info on his website

here is the link http://www.japroductions.com/cm/index.html

while we are at it Conratulations should go out to Andy and Tamatha

they either have or will have in the next day or so, a new addition to the family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply