Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tony De Boom Coaching
Quote | Reply
Tony De Boom is Announcing that he has 8 more spots on his Boulder Extreme Team of athletes. Learn what the top Ironman Athletes are doing in training via unlimited email and cell phone conversations or in person if you live in the Rocky Mountain Region. Tony will take you through the whole season or prepare you specifically for your 2005 Ironman Event.

Contact Tony at tydeboom@aol.com or at 720 771 6036 for a complete discussion of his services and how he will custom design a program for you - no templates or computer programs, just you and Tony talking about what works best.

founder, Endurance Conspiracy
http://www.enduranceconspiracy.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tony De Boom Coaching [Tony De Boom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why is tony writing in the third person?
Quote Reply
Re: Tony De Boom Coaching [Herschel34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's very famous, you plebian ;-) Why do the gods only make pronouncements from Mount Olympus?

Bullfinch
Quote Reply
Re: Tony De Boom Coaching [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
herschel34 understands now, thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Tony De Boom Coaching [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm gonna wait and see if he can do anything to Tibb's first.
Quote Reply
Re: Tony De Boom Coaching [Tony De Boom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tony coached me for a few months last year. He's the only person that I have ever paid for coaching and it was well worth it. When I went shopping for a coach I only placed two phone calls. One to Tony and one to Wes Hobson. I just couldn't trust any other people with my workouts.

I normally coach myself but I needed a bit of motivation. I have known Tony through the Boulder Tri scene for as long as he has been around. Great guy and a great coach.

If you need a coach, he's one of the best around. I would recommend him above just about any coach out there.

My 2 cents.

LaWoof
Quote Reply
Re: Tony De Boom Coaching [Herschel34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]herschel34 understands now, thanks.[/reply]
IronZ06 understands too...

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Tony De Boom Coaching [LarryCalifornia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigBloke finds it odd that Tony seems unable to spell his own name. On www.tonydeboom.com "DeBoom" is invariably (but not exclusively) all one word. BigBloke suspects that user "Tony De Boom" could possibly not be Tony DeBoom.

Disclaimer: BigBloke's real name may not be BigBloke.
Quote Reply