Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Know of any good orthopidics, podiatrists in NYC?
Quote | Reply
Dealing with several tri training related injuries and want to find a doctor with "real" sports medicine experience in New York. Know of anyone?

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice your gift." Pre
Quote Reply
Re: Know of any good orthopidics, podiatrists in NYC? [shermantank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Roc Positano, on 72nd and York. Podiatrist, has worked with alot of elite athletes (knicks, nets, giants, jets...get it?). Great guy, very smart and passionate. built me both cycling and running orthodics. Happy Friedman, the Columbia U. Cycling coach works with him. I dont have his number, but call 411 and you can get it.
Quote Reply
Re: Know of any good orthopidics, podiatrists in NYC? [shermantank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd suggest that you call Dr. Jordan Metzl at the Hospital for Special Surgery. He's a non-surgical guy, experienced Ironman and marathoner, a very good doc and very nice guy. He takes athletes seriously and only takes the safe "just rest it for a few weeks" approach as a last resort. 212 606 1678.

Good luck.

JC

-------------------------
Jonathan Cane
City Coach Multisport
http://www.citycoach.org
Quote Reply
Re: Know of any good orthopidics, podiatrists in NYC? [joncane] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the physican recomendations. I do not think they will take my insurance but I have yet to hear a definitive word. Looking forward to a good pair of orthodics, a healthy summer, and some new PRs.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice your gift." Pre
Quote Reply