Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm Available: Get me out of this cubicle!
Quote | Reply
Motivated, seasoned, articulate, and professional representative who can work with limited direction to achieve your event goals.

Age-group IM athlete looking for an opportunity in product promotion or event support. The ideal position would be traveling from event to event, preparation and setup of the venue, demonstration of products/services, and conduct of the event through teardown and close.

Licensed Mechanic (USA Cycling) and licensed Elite-Level Coach (USA Cycling).

I have a BA and MBA in Business, as well as 30+ years of management, contract negotiation, facilities management, event promotion and production, food services, retail gift stores, and fulfillment. My 30-year career included construction management, troubled business unit turnaround, and carrying the mission and objectives of the organization to new business units and partners. Now I'd like to give something back to the sport, as well as participate in helping carry the sport to others.

I am free to travel, have a valid passport, and work well with general concepts and direction. If you have an opportunity or would like a resume, please contact me at kscycler@hotmail.com. Thanks...

Please help me find a way out of this cubicle!
Last edited by: Cufe: Mar 24, 10 6:23
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: Get me out of this cubicle! [Cufe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoot me a pm
Quote Reply