Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Fit in the Southeast
Quote | Reply
Short of driving to Shreveport does anyone have any recommendations for someone to do a proper bike fit in the southeast area? I just purchased a new bike and would like to have it fit better than the job I got when I bought it.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Fit in the Southeast [ChrisnAL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you live? Two shops near me that specialize in tri bikes are Dragon Sports (www.dragonsports.net), with shops in Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach, FL; and, TriIt Sports in Orange Beach, AL. Both are owned/operated by triathletes. Dragon Sports will do a fit for $35, more if new stem, etc., is needed, but this is a guaranteed fit. You can come back as many times as needed til you get it right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all3sports in Atlanta. I have not been there, but have heard very good things. When I get to ALT, i'll be going there.

Go to: www.all3sports.com for info.

There is also a place in Jacksonville called Open Road. Again, I haven't been here, but jjm who posted here sometimes has. Very good work, according to jjm. I think their website is: www.openroad.com (not 100% sure on that).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just recently moved out of atlanta as all 3 sports was opening and I went there for a new saddle and other odds and ends. They are super friendly and will spend as much time with you as you need. On the flip side, I was watching them fit a triathlete and they were on the bicycle sport website basically reading off of the screen. That was about a year ago so things may be very different now. Again, great guys and a much needed tri shop in atlanta but for a fitting, I just don't know.
Quote Reply