Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orca Mens Elite Swim Brief
Quote | Reply
Anyone swimming with on of these? I saw one the other day it it looked pretty sleek. They are a little pricey ($48), and they're hard to find. Any thoughts are welcome. What are other guys swimming in for training?

eric

---------------------------------------------
Everything changes, everything is connected; pay attention. -- Buddhism in 7 words
Quote Reply
Re: Orca Mens Elite Swim Brief [tricam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no briefs. shorts work just as well. keep things mid thigh or lower.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Orca Mens Elite Swim Brief [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have in the years paid for 2 things that were Orca brand - both were over priced and both wore out in what I would consider much to short a time. For instance - at IMLP 2000 I picked up a pair of shorts, decided to race in them - by the end of the race they elastic was worn out of the fabric . Orca has (had?) no customer service and the shorts were only worn once. I have hear similar complaints from others about the quality of Orca. I have a great fondness for DeSoto clothing (shorts) and Sugoi (tops)

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Orca Mens Elite Swim Brief [tricam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm using one of these for training, bought it on sale last year for $16 or so. It's very skimpy, so much so that my OFS (old fat slow) self is a trifle embarrassed to be seen in it. So far it's holding up OK, 3-4 months of swim training. I usually get 10 months or so out of a standard pair of Speedos, so it remains to be seen what the durability is like. I won't buy them again, just because I don't have the body for it.. ahem. Jammers from here on, I think. I'm going to try the Kiefer version next, they have them for $23, www.kiefer.com.
Last edited by: doug in co: May 19, 03 9:25
Quote Reply