Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hiring: Triathlon Store Sales Person
Quote | Reply
Position at Finger Lakes Running & Triathlon Company in Ithaca, New York

Ithaca is a great place for training with a good tri, cycling and running community. We are looking for an employee is races triathlon and if we can support someone's dreams of being a highly competitive athlete, this is a good position for that purpose. Summer hours will be over 20 hours per week. Winter hours will remain at 20-30 hours per week. We have 9 well put on races within a 2 hour radius, making triathlon a popular sport. Cornell and Ithaca College are located in Ithaca. A block away from the store in two directions are waterfalls and gorges and a mile away is a 36 mile long lake where we swim several times a week. Athletic facilities are great. I've ridden my bike in about every state and feel the cycling here is untouchable in terms of number of rural roads, hills, flat roads, low traffic, roads with shoulders. The store is located on an outdoor mall, like Pearl Street in Boulder and the Mall in Charlottesville. Ithaca is a small town surrounded by rural settings but with a block of bigger city energy, large selection of food, great music and our store happens to be on that block. Ithaca is a hot bed for sustainable agriculture, with a world class farmer's market that is affordable for weekly shopping.

$10/hour and race equipment perks and a good opportunity to earn more as the store continues to grow

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Mar 10, 10 12:08
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring: Triathlon Store Sales Person [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My commute would suck a little too much. Luck.

-kev
Quote Reply