Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey who is racing where this weekend?
Quote | Reply
I'm doing the UVAS South Bay Triathlon in Morgan Hill [I believe Ironclm is also] on Sunday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Hey who is racing where this weekend? [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I should be there too. Look for a SCTA shirt and a Cervelo Prodigy bike. It would be nice to put a person behind the screen name!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri Club of San Diego monthly free club race in 8 hours for me.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I'll be at UVAS. I'm in the last wave. Very easy to spot--red hair/red Cervelo P2K. Golden Gate Tri Club kit.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I should be racing at Columbia sunday, but since I had shoulder surgery three weeks ago, I'll ride the Columbia course on the Computrainer today. It will be my first workout after the surgery. My shoulder finally feels loose enough to get on the bike. It will feel good to get moving again.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Running a duathlon this weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll also be at UVAS. I'll be very easy to spot too. Slowest guy in the M30-34 out of the water in an SVTC skinsuit and the Neverreach on my Trek.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey who is racing where this weekend? [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
look for a guy with a Colnago and an SVTC Skinsuit with very little hair and that will be me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: Hey who is racing where this weekend? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Columbia.

Sweeney, Hope your shoulder is better! My wife broke her shoulder last year in an accident when she fell through the attic. It was really sad, cause she always got the fastest swim split in her age group. Last year with the broken shoulder she still ended up getting the second fastest swim splits in her age group and this year she's pretty much better. We're both doing Columbia

I was, now I will tri again!
Any time is a good time.
God Bless you my friend.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey who is racing where this weekend? [Goodtime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you and good luck at Columbia. It really is a great race. Remember to bring warm clothes for the bike. It will be cold again. I'll be there next year, my wife rolled over our entries for Columbia and Eagleman. Next year I plan to be swiming better than ever. This thing is starting to feel better. I'll be back out there soon.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got home from racing in the PPP (Pole, Peddle ,Paddle) here in Bend. For the curious it is an Alpine ski run (GS) down to an 8K Nordic leg (we still have a 110" base), a 22 mile bike down to town, then a 5 mile run, hop into your canoe for a 1 1/2 mile paddle in the Deschutes and then a 350 yd sprint to the finish. Pretty much the athletic event of the year here in this sport crazy town. If you think it's too good to be true, it is: we have violent crime, heavy traffic, endless winters, rude Postal workers, etc. Today's winning time: 1:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just did a track meet. Didn't do great- ran a 5:26 mile, and a 1:01 400 in my leg of the relay. Got really, really sunburned, too. Looks like I'm perpetually wearing a wife-beater from the singlet outline. I was dropped into the relay at the last minute, and as I haven't run anything less than an 800 in any of the three practices I've been to, I wasn't too disappointed. Our team, however, still pulled out like a 3:44. We've got some fast guys. Got's to get back to training...I haven't done anything aside from that in a week. And soon the new bike comes- so I should be getting right into serious tri-training.

Darrell
Quote Reply