Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Now I Know I Have No Life: I Just Took The "Tickle" Website I.Q. Test....
Quote | Reply
And I'm smarter than Bush and Kerry, at least ;-) Actually, it rated me as an "Insightful Linguist", whatever the hell that means.

The description goes on to say that "you are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind."

I guess by those lights I should be a gay Log Cabin Republican, huh? (hee-hee). Naturally, it also goes on to say that some of the careers at which I'd excel would be as a politician or an attorney. Good lord.....caught by my own brain!

Tony
Last edited by: big kahuna: Nov 26, 04 18:00
Quote Reply
Re: Now I Know I Have No Life: I Just Took The "Tickle" Website I.Q. Test.... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now I ask you, How can you post the results of what appears to be a classic time waster without giving us the website addresss?
Quote Reply
Re: Now I Know I Have No Life: I Just Took The "Tickle" Website I.Q. Test.... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Substitute "Cunning" for "Insightful" and I can beleive it. Now what's that URL?! ;)

So Tony, how do you keep a bunch ass holes in suspense?

- - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

The url, genius, give us the f-ing url!!

¦:o)/

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Now I Know I Have No Life: I Just Took The "Tickle" Website I.Q. Test.... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=2657&supp=nopop_tickle_iq_test&z=

==================================
but I can deal with the angels, cause it ain’t me they’re here to claim. it’s a good night for blowing ‘em off til some other day
Quote Reply
Re: Now I Know I Have No Life: I Just Took The "Tickle" Website I.Q. Test.... [minny expat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Minny beat me to it. I'm out in Hawaii, braddahs. The time change kills me when it come to talking realtime to "youse guys".

Now, don't holler at me....I'm the sensitive writer-type, today ;-)

Tony
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey.....if you take the test (and hopefully, it'll be the exact same one as mine), don't pay the $ to see the score (my dad emailed me a promotion code), post a couple of the questions, and I'll give you the answers (I kept the printout) with explanations, if it's the same test as mine.

I was gonna use that "cunning linguist" gag, too, but I was afraid Slowman's new politeness rules here on the forum would get me a second yellow card. Then I'd have had to sit out a day ;-) Besides, AC/DC used that in a song from some late 70's album.

Tony
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My score was "fucking retard" :-(

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Now I Know I Have No Life: I Just Took The "Tickle" Website I.Q. Test.... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My score was "fucking retard" :-(

Hey, look at the bright side: At least you're still a carbon-based lifeform :-))
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Hey, look at the bright side: At least you're still a carbon-based lifeform :-)) "

And apparently still gettin' some!!

Things could be worse.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply