Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New QR Bike
Quote | Reply
Has anyone heard or seen the new QR bike? Is it being brought to market to compete with Cervelo?
Quote Reply
Re: New QR Bike [jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I personally think it looks really nice... If I won the lottery it would be on my radar screen. Cervelo has a direct comparison of the two bikes (of course to be taken with a grain of salt) but it tackles the comparison in a systematic (albeit biased) format

[url]http://www.cervelo.com/qa/Q-A122.html[/url]

enjoy

I also like the paint job...
Quote Reply
Re: New QR Bike [jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
which one? the Caliente or new Zero Gravity. They're both nice.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: New QR Bike [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it would have to be the Caliente if comparing with Cervelo. I wish they'd put some better pics on their website. I ride 650 and the bike with the rear wheel snug up by the seatpost looks to be a big wheeler. The 650 might have the big gap that makes the cutout and rear dropouts useless. Anyone seen one with 650 wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: New QR Bike [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like my late model QR, but for the newer bike (Caliente), I think they would've been better served to make the seatstays aero/bladed and shift the joint down the seattube a few inches instead of switching to the carbon stays. The rear drop-outs are an improvement, as it's difficult to find a wheel/tire to fully take advantage of the cutout with traditional drop-outs.
Quote Reply
Re: New QR Bike [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I asked that question!! YES!
Quote Reply