Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone need a babysitter?!?!?!?
Quote | Reply
This has got to be one of the more ridiculous things I have read in a bit.

http://www.cnn.com/....trunk.ap/index.html

What is going on with people these days? People are getting shot in Radio Shacks here in Tampa for no reason. Dude in Wisconsin flips oun on a deer stand with an assault rifle. Another guy shots his wife while 3 kids are in the car, then sends a coulpe of rounds into his own brainhousing group. Some kid in Indiana decides to dice up his classmates with a machete and another serrated blade.

WHAT GIVES?!?!? Maybe these folks need to get in the pool or on the road to release some of this angst but then again I am not so sure I want to be running by these folks either. Oh, I know, maybe they haven't seen the Hottie Thread. That reminds me, tooooo damn bad Eva Mendez (from Training Day and Out of Time) isn't an athlete else I'd post her pic in there. Cahrlize Theron is another one. Brrbrbbbrrbbrrbrbrbbrrrrrr.......I shudder at the thought of those two scrumptios ladies. Put 'em on a plattuh an' sop'em up wit a biscuit!! Might try that when they both come over for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I will let you all know how it goes.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!! Off to do a 10K turkey trot this morning..YIPPPEEEE!!!! (Charlize insisted I do it so she could give me a hot oil rub afterwards as Eva cooks the T-Day dinner and peels my grapes). ;-)
Quote Reply