Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

miserable!
Quote | Reply
Since I've complained to every one else, I figure I might as well complain here too. I'm sick as a dog. I almost passed out at work today and I keep wanting to throw up. And because I'm sick I can't train. And my roommate is going out to a party in her new $400 shoes. And I stubbed the toe I dropped a mirror on a month ago and it hurts. And I have 3 papers I have to do this weekend. BLAHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Re: miserable! [turtles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm, sounds kinda like me. I spent all of Tuesday night puking (ok, maybe too much info here) and then after getting up on Wednesday morning I passed out in my kitchen and hit my head on the fridge. Of course there was no beautiful female around to take care of me, being the engineering geek that I am.

Anyway, that sickness came out of nowhere and totally knocked me over for those few days. Must've been some sort of flu thing or something. Had an elevated resting heart rate, waited for that to go back down to normal and went back to running yesterday. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: miserable! [jave-mtr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been down since Wednesday myself. My dogs wouldn't even hang out w/me. Going to go get my first bit of exercise since then, if my dogs will come over for the leashes.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: miserable! [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Soudns terrible guys. I woke up feeling great today. One of the swimmer even brought in fresh bagels and cream cheese for me from his shop! Very few things make me happier than food.
Quote Reply