Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Most inappropriate political cartoons ever...
Quote | Reply
http://news.yahoo.com/...mics/cx_po_uc/latest

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/...eib_extra.guest.html

I guess we know who the real racists are--they certainly put that "uppity" Condi in her place.
Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! Big rubber lips and buck teeth all they need to do now is give her is a jockey outfit and have her eating watermelon. Reminds me of Birth Of A Nation.

God the Left is nothing but hate.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bri, Bri, Bri...

Haven't you learned yet... a liberal can say and do anything that he/she wishes under the umbrella of "free speech."

However, they are always quick to attack any opposing viewpoint as narrow-minded, judgmental, racist, bigoted, etc.

Never disagree with a liberal. Shame, shame, shame.

In this instance, it is, in fact, you who are wrong for being too rigid, anal, and self-righteous to enjoy a little good-natured humor (never mind the fact that the humor was inappropriately directed at one of the most brilliant individuals in government today because of her race and political alliances).
Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [toj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two things I have noticed. This thread has not been strong because those who hate Dr. Rice know that the cartoons are wrong and not being able to go against party and idealogical thought and defend somone on the other side show their true colors.

Then the bigger point is Dr. Rice is not a real black woman.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't see anything innapropriate about that cartoon. It's a cartoon, how are they supposed to draw her? What about this cartoon:

Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [bitwiz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well one has her talking like a slave and the other has her with really huge lips. Switch Rice for, I don't know, Maxine Waters and you would have calls for a public hanging.

It's the double standard of the left. All blacks are weak and need defending except the Republican ones who are not really black.

Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-- Wow! Big rubber lips and buck teeth all they need to do now is give her is a jockey outfit and have her eating watermelon. Reminds me of Birth Of A Nation.

Are you familiar with a charicature? They give John Kerry huge hair, George Bush no brain, Condi big lips...its what cartoonists do.

-- God the Left is nothing but hate.

LOL. You serious clark?

The left just hates the right, while the right hates blacks, homos, abortion havers, poor people, the french...
Last edited by: TTTorso: Nov 19, 04 9:31
Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [TTTorso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"The left just hates the right, while the right hates blacks, homos, abortion havers, poor people, the french..."

The Republicans hate homos, the french and abortion havers. They are not right.

As far as poor people and blacks your just babbling off what you have been fed.

Thr Republicans and the left are funny because they refuse to see what they did wrong and the double standards they throw out.

The Dems and Reps are silly brain washed loons.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kweisi Mfume is now defending her, saying basically that she worked hard and overcame a lot to get to this high position and should be respected for it. This was after a DJ somewhere up in Southern Canada (Detroit or Milwaukee or some other frozen liberal bastion) compared her to Aunt Jemima, and then apologized--to Aunt Jemima.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The left is a joke. They say how the Reps hate people of other colors but when Bush gives positions to black and latinos they are the wrong "kind" of black or latino.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you remember a few years ago when there was an outcry on the left becasue a polititian used the word "niggardly." The man was forced to resign, even through it is a REAL word and has NOTHING to do with a racial slur? Yet now they (the left) sits quietly by while Dr. Rice is mocked and ridiculed in the press.

From the UCLA Daily Bruin Onlne...

"Indeed, early last year, a mayoral aide resigned after people misunderstood his use of the legitimate word "niggardly." David Howard, head of the Office of the Public Advocate in Washington, D.C., used the word during a meeting in reference to his administration of an emergency fund. The word "niggard," meaning "an extremely stingy person; miser," has nothing to do with the similar-sounding racial slur."

This only underscores the left's view that everything is relative, including morality. They object only when they are offended, or when it furthers their cause. Otherwise, it's "live and let live."
Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [toj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess it's only injustice if it suits their needs.

Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [TTTorso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The left just hates the right, while the right hates blacks, homos, abortion havers, poor people, the french...

I object, strenuously. The American Left hates the French, too, and you know it!

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread has not been strong because those who hate Dr. Rice know that the cartoons are wrong and not being able to go against party and idealogical thought and defend somone on the other side show their true colors.

I just assumed they agreed with the original poster, and had nothing more to add. Maybe I'm naive.

bigger point is Dr. Rice is not a real black woman.

Yeah, I almost forgot that part. Apologized to Aunt Jemima! You gotta love it.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Most inappropriate political cartoons ever... [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just tryin' to do my part to keep the people feeling "Post-Election Selection Trauma" (PEST) from getting too low ;-))

I guess this is Dr. James Dobson's version of "tough love", huh? ;-)

*(from the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler website)

Quote Reply