Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good riddance?
Quote | Reply
http://www.xtcian.com/arch/002057.php

Sorry if Kahuna's already posted this- pretty funny stuff. How many Coastopians do we got in here? ;)

I especially like this post:

Another thing--please someone, ask Al Jazeera to broadcast the electoral map so that the arab nations will know which states tried. Hopefully they'll blow targets in Texas or something, and not take it out on New York any more.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Last edited by: vitus979: Nov 16, 04 22:12
Quote Reply
Re: Good riddance? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've avoided those election maps like the plague since early last week, when I had to use some Bruce Lee-style kung fu on a couple of guys rb5980 sent around to try to kick my ass ;-))

It's a good 'un, I must admit. Keep it up.
Quote Reply
Re: Good riddance? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But, if you insist ;-))

Quote Reply
Re: Good riddance? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, good riddance. I say if you want to pick up your ball and move because you lost then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I can't believe the best people can do is move! Get involved or make a stand? No thanks I'll move. Give me a break! And these people getting therapy because Kerry lost! Only people on the left would do that.

As for the website author's question "why should WE move"? Well because the people in the red states can beat up the people in the blue states:) Come on, people in Vermont and New Hampshire don't stand a chance against all us "homophobic nuckle draggers" out here in the West :)

Nemo me impune lacesset
Quote Reply
Re: Good riddance? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice to see that Michigan is now part of Ontario. Can we have their roads? How about a few more Tim Horton's?

Rocketboy
Quote Reply
Re: Good riddance? [Rocketboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Nice to see that Michigan is now part of Ontario. "

We'll take Michigan but they can keep Dee-troit.
Quote Reply