Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

James Carville's Appearance On "Meet The Press"
Quote | Reply
Ahhhhh.......the truth comes out!!

Quote Reply
Re: James Carville's Appearance On "Meet The Press" [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On Meet the Press this morning, James Carville cracked an egg on his forehead to acknowledge that he has egg on his face for predicting that John Kerry would be elected with 52% of the vote:

Quote Reply
Re: James Carville's Appearance On "Meet The Press" [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The guys a bit of a freak and I don't like his politicis, but I love him. I posted it a while back, but I'll quote him again, when asked about his opinion of Nader: "I wouldn't urinate down his throat if is heart was on fire."

Good times. Good for him for egging himself.
Quote Reply
Re: James Carville's Appearance On "Meet The Press" [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I respect the guy, actually. You know right where he stands, and he's willing to do the dirty infighting it takes. From what Newsweek said in that big story about the election, he was kind of shocked at what naifs the Kerry campaign staff turned out to be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Does Mary know something about her husband James that we don't? ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This guy is symptomatic of the problems with the Democratic Party. He is a disgrace. I don't understand why Meet the Press and similar shows allow him on the program. He never has an intelligent thought. Nothing but agitation.
Quote Reply
Re: James Carville's Appearance On "Meet The Press" [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carville is a political strategist, and quite a good one. He is not a politician or a policy advisor. He is basically the Democratic version of Karl Rove, with two differences: (1) to the best of my knowledge, he is not nearly as sleazy in his campaign tactics; and (2) he never set policy agendas for the White House.

Quote | Reply
The important difference is that Rove keeps his mouth shut in public. I never see the guy. I can't avoid Carville.

Carville is one of the most prominent faces of the Democratic Party. Along with McAuliffe, he is a very poor face indeed.
Quote Reply
Re: James Carville's Appearance On "Meet The Press" [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree that if you like lots of secrecy, the Bush administration is a good one.