Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT, But CHECK This Out! Fly The Friendly Skies, Bay-Bee!!
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: OT, But CHECK This Out! Fly The Friendly Skies, Bay-Bee!! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any idea how many people on this forum hopes that happens to me? With out the plane.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: OT, But CHECK This Out! Fly The Friendly Skies, Bay-Bee!! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This calls for a Tanqueray and Tonic.
Quote Reply
Re: OT, But CHECK This Out! Fly The Friendly Skies, Bay-Bee!! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yah......especially after that "shit in the mouth of his corpse" remark ;-)))

K
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Mr. Tibbs [ In reply to ]
Re: OT, But CHECK This Out! Fly The Friendly Skies, Bay-Bee!! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ooooooh! GAY NECROPHILIA!!

There's probably gonna be an opening at the top of the Democratic National Committee, and you might be just the man they're looking for ;-)))

K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a pants shitter.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: OT, But CHECK This Out! Fly The Friendly Skies, Bay-Bee!! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happens all the time, Tom. We had an inbound from L.A. come in the other night and we had to do a complete lightning strike check on it (757-300). The flight was delayed 4 hours and we had to replace 17 rivets in the skin before I let it leave and head back to L.A. on the return leg.

T
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Do you have any idea how many people on this forum hopes that happens to me? With out the plane."

I thought it already had!!

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply