Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're the the one who said he couldnt figure out my viewpoint.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
owen. wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
"I'm probably the only member of the LR who has milked a cow or thrown a thousand bales of hay in an evening. "

And your point is.....OK, I get it. You grew up on a farm. I didn't, but do you really thing we have no other farm people on the LR?

No, my point is you're an entitled brat who "cracks" peoples backs 2.5 days a week for a living. This is coming from a guy with chronic back pain bad enough that he's selling all of his bikes.

Of course progressivism is easy when the money comes easy, but when you have to sweat, bleed, and cry for it... it's much harder.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry us a fucking river.

There's a difference between working smart and working hard. Guess I just chose the first route.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"No, my point is you're an entitled brat who "cracks" peoples backs 2.5 days a week for a living. This is coming from a guy with chronic back pain bad enough that he's selling all of his bikes. "

Sounds like you need a good chiropractor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
owen. wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
"I'm probably the only member of the LR who has milked a cow or thrown a thousand bales of hay in an evening. "

And your point is.....OK, I get it. You grew up on a farm. I didn't, but do you really thing we have no other farm people on the LR?

No, my point is you're an entitled brat who "cracks" peoples backs 2.5 days a week for a living. This is coming from a guy with chronic back pain bad enough that he's selling all of his bikes.

Of course progressivism is easy when the money comes easy, but when you have to sweat, bleed, and cry for it... it's much harder.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry us a fucking river.

There's a difference between working smart and working hard. Guess I just chose the first route.

You chose fraud.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"You chose fraud. "

I'd be very curious as to what your back injury is and what your experience has been, if any, with chiropractic in your area.

I've been in chiropractic since 1982 and been fairly successful at it. Nobody lasts as long as I have in any field if you're not producing positive results, especially chiropractic in relation to other health fields because we have to put up with irrational attitudes like yours.

Besides my chiropractic designation I also have a bachelors and masters degree as well as a certification in Adult Education. I also teach a course at a local community college in the Health and Science department as well as having an ergonomics consulting business on the side and among my clients are the local federal government offices and several factories.My chiropractic is about 20 hrs a week, but as you can see I'm also involved with a few other things.

You've got one hell of a pickle up your ass son.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:
owen. wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
klehner wrote:
Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire

The Associated Press
Updated: 9:58 a.m. ET Jan. 20, 2017

WASHINGTON -- A tragic fire on Sunday destroyed the personal library of
President Barrack Obama. Both of his books have been lost. A
presidential spokesman said the President was devastated, as he had not
finished taking enough selfies for the second one.

FIFY

On the bright side, at least he knows what a library is - Orange Clown not so much.

After 8 years of Obama, I think everyone anywhere near center agrees that Dubya wasn't so bad.

There is no President in the history of your Country that can come close to being as bad as Dubya, not even close.

My country? Did we invade and win? Again? It's been 203 years since the last spanking.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can i just state for the record that i love that the LR's test for political criticism is now measured in hay bales and dairy cows?

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [CW in NH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CW in NH wrote:
No, You just hit the "subject" button, which sorts by subject. I'm not sure why that is sorted as first, but it is...

It's in dark grey right under hot topics on the main page.

I thought something like that could've been the case. It has to be something different though because I was already in the LR and just hit refresh, top right corner of my phone.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
"You chose fraud. "

I'd be very curious as to what your back injury is and what your experience has been, if any, with chiropractic in your area.

I've been in chiropractic since 1982 and been fairly successful at it. Nobody lasts as long as I have in any field if you're not producing positive results, especially chiropractic in relation to other health fields because we have to put up with irrational attitudes like yours.

Besides my chiropractic designation I also have a bachelors and masters degree as well as a certification in Adult Education. I also teach a course at a local community college in the Health and Science department as well as having an ergonomics consulting business on the side and among my clients are the local federal government offices and several factories.My chiropractic is about 20 hrs a week, but as you can see I'm also involved with a few other things.

number of treatments required = Insured limit / chiropractic fee per visit.

This phenomena has always amazed me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
"You chose fraud. "

number of treatments required = Insured limit / chiropractic fee per visit.

This phenomena has always amazed me.

In fairness, this seems to be the case with many, many physiotherapists I have visited over the years.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"number of treatments required = Insured limit / chiropractic fee per visit."

Actually, I don't even do WSIB any more (too much hassles) and take on very few MVA insurance cases. I'm busy enough and don't need them. Most people either pay out of pocket as they go or have extended health coverage, usually through where they work. But you're correct in assuming there are chiropractors and physiotherapists that milk the insurance.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:
owen. wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
klehner wrote:

The Associated Press

FIFY

On the bright side, at least he knows what a library is - Orange Clown not so much.

After 8 years of Obama, I think everyone anywhere near center agrees that Dubya wasn't so bad.

There is no President in the history of your Country that can come close to being as bad as Dubya, not even close.

Hahahahaha you spoke way too soon!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
50+ wrote:
owen. wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
klehner wrote:

The Associated Press

FIFY

In hindsight, that’s hilarious. Imagine living in a time where W was considered the worst President in history or that Obama would be in the same breath.

Things can change in a hurry but that is unbelievable. Oh, to be back in 2016 with a chance for a do over.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

In hindsight, that’s hilarious. Imagine living in a time where W was considered the worst President in history or that Obama would be in the same breath.

Things can change in a hurry but that is unbelievable. Oh, to be back in 2016 with a chance for a do over.

Even the central joke of the thread - a President bereft of literary chops - sounds quaint. At least Dubya didn't have a social media addiction.
Quote Reply
Re: Presidential Library Destroyed by Fire [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
50+ wrote:
owen. wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
klehner wrote:

The Associated Press

FIFY

How in the world did you find this? LOL!! But Trump has yet to invade a Country, yet....LOL!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next