Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: French Hypocrisy [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like you had plenty of time to look up old posts to find negative examples. Just like I said I wasn't going to bother to do for you. Congratulations. Way to set the example in not personally attacking people.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Allow me to educate you a bit on business relationships.

People are paid for services rendered. Not for their beliefs, thoughts, or affiliations.[/reply]

Interesting. It doesn't matter whom you work for, as long as you get paid, is that how this works?

I'm not going to ask which company you actually work for, but if it is a French company it is not also a fair bet that they have benefited from government subsidy at some stage? Perhaps even now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pavlov.psyc.queensu.ca/~psyc382/rockgold.html
(Norman Rockwell's "Do Unto Others")
Quote Reply
Re: French Hypocrisy [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just doing you a favor.

You're welcome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I'll file that away with these nuggets of non-personal attack.

"1 step forward, 2 steps back.
Keep trying though slowguy. You'll get it one day."

"How's the hooked on phonics going, slowguy? Obviously you haven't gotten to the chapter of reading comprehension."

"Slowguy...
What an appropriate name for your reading comprehension."

Thanks for not calling me "stupid" though.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let this be a lesson to you, slowguy. You will never get the time it took you to find those quotes back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pavlov.psyc.queensu.ca/~psyc382/rockgold.html
(Norman Rockwell's "Do Unto Others")
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Altough, I do admire Slowguy's direct in your face method. There's just something more elegant in the way Brian can call someone a dumbass. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: French Hypocrisy [goobie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every couple months it seems I have to mix it up with Cousin Elwood or Brian286, to remind me of how pointless it is to mix it up with either Cousin Elwood or Brian286.

Hopefully it'll be many months before I waste my time again.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Re: French Hypocrisy [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
none of this is elegant.
if you want to learn how to call someone a dumbass with class, read Cyrano de Bergerac... ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: French Hypocrisy [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I do admire Slowguy's direct in your face method"

Too much Navy training. Sometimes it shows through. ;-)

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well with all that being said, have you ever been there on your bike? it's just the best!!!! no red necks in big 4x4's, no trash on the roads because they don't have much fast food!!! and no glass!!!! as in most of the Euro world they don't eat and drive, they eat or the drive. man what a nice place!

bikedude...
Quote Reply
Re: French Hypocrisy [bikedude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
favorite being the southeast specially the back country behind Cannes and Nice...awesome cycling...
I was told that Colorado is very similar..so planning on trying a ride there some day
Quote Reply
Re: French Hypocrisy [bikedude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never been there on my bike but I've travelled there extensively and almost moved there for a job. I would've been in the best cycling shape of my life had I done so...but the French immigration authorities were too restrictive...they'll let muslims and terrorists in but not an American.
Last edited by: Brian286: Nov 10, 04 15:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Every couple months it seems I have to mix it up with Cousin Elwood or Brian286, to remind me of how pointless it is to mix it up with either Cousin Elwood or Brian286.

Hopefully it'll be many months before I waste my time again.
The feeling is very mutual. But it's good to waste time every once in a while. Reading and responding to your posts gives me a perfect opportunity.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"but the French immigration authorities were too restrictive...they'll let muslims and terrorists in but not an American.
"

LMFAO
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: French Hypocrisy [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honestly Casey, we can't get through life without a sense of humor.

I would hope that folks who read and post stuff on this forum would not take to heart everything that is posted here. I know I do.

At the end of the day, I go home holding no grudge whatsoever against anyone I interact with here. I look forward to the next day of heated, passionate, and often times, humorous tirades with the same people....day in....day out.
Quote Reply

Prev Next