Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman: Project coordinator
Quote | Reply
Surely there are some media/PR/marketing types around. I paused at the salary, too.

http://www.prsatampabay.org/...d/1905/xmfid/51.aspx

Description Ironman, a global leader in sports marketing and event management, seeks a highly organized and motivated individual with a skill set that includes experience in graphic design programs (such as PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign), writing and working independently and as part of a team.
Requirements include:
• Bachelors degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
• Database management experience
• Ability to travel
Responsibilities include:
• Development and coordination of printed event-related materials
• Writing and editing
• Management of event-related E-blasts
• Assistance in production of race programs, guides and certificates
• Website maintenance Qualifications Bachelors degree Compensation 28-30K How to Apply Please send resume and references via E-mail to Jennette@ironman.com No phone calls please.

-------------------------------------------
"The hero is someone in continual opposition to the status quo. The hero is always becoming himself." Jos� Ortega y Gasset.

"The enthusiasm (absorbing or controlling possession of the mind by any interest or pursuit) is needed before breaking the milestone and not after." Sergio Escutia, on Lukas Verzbicas' subdued reaction to breaking 4 minutes in the mile.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman: Project coordinator [Kaka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is that all a bachelors degree is paying these days? 28-30K??????
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman: Project coordinator [IronMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, for entry level or 2-3 yrs of experience.

i am doing project management in what i would consider a similar but more advanced capacity in a moderately expensive city working on global branding for a high-end, well-known luxury product. with 7 years of experience, the pay has not improved much. it's not fun out there. i really feel for recent college grads trying to get started.
Last edited by: austin79: Jul 27, 09 18:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Going rate for a project manager in Chicago is $85,000 to $140,000 depending on the technical demands (engineering, IT, etc.).
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman: Project coordinator [rdm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Going rate for a project manager in Chicago is $85,000 to $140,000 depending on the technical demands (engineering, IT, etc.).

That is not a project manager position.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great entry-level position, I'll share this one with my graduating EXSS/marketing students.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi every body

We can find this info by using search box in the top of website

or use term: keywords site:abc.com at Google.com. Google is everything.

Best regards
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman: Project coordinator [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd agree but remember, the term "project manager" gets included in job descriptions all the time whereas the official title of PM is generally a much more senior position. That range of pays sounds more in line with a senior type of project management position, and of course all depends on the industry and your specialization (as mentioned)...plus certification, at some jobs, bumps you up another 10 to 20K.

This is how the ranges work at my employer, one of the larger IT consulting firms as well as this industry in general.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman: Project coordinator [trikicks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a PMI certified PM, I would agree with this statement.
Quote Reply