Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Music
Quote | Reply
Okay, here's the deal, I broke my foot on the weekend and I'm lounging around at home trying not to aggravate it so that it can heal ASAP, since the winter season is approaching and I already have several early season snowboarding trips planned.

So, while I'm bored as hell sitting at home watching DVD's (torturing myself with Tour de France and snowboarding DVD's!) I want to get a hold of some of the music on the snowboarding DVD's, but it's pretty obscure stuff and can't seem to even locate it on the internet.

So, I wonder if it's possible to copy the music off the DVD somehow? I assume I need some software for this? I hope this is legal, since I did pay for the DVD and the music would be for personal use.

Can anybody recommend what software I need to do this or how I go about it?

Cheers

Broken Camel :(
Quote Reply
Re: Music [camel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try DVD Audio Ripper. $29.95; Windows platforms.

http://www.audioutilities.com/...dvd-audio-ripper.htm

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: Music [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Steve

After looking at that I did a search and found another DVD-Ripper that seems to be the EXACT same thing but by another software house and they have a trial version where you can rip around 5 minutes at a time. Good for me at the moment since the DVD I had had chapters smaller than 5 minutes and I had time to do them one at a time. I might still consider buying it if I use it a bit more though.
Quote Reply