Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If you can't count on your family...
Quote | Reply
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/...28511/site/newsweek/

A couple of my favorite quotes from the fam:

-"He’s guided by an extreme narrow-mindedness and an inability to consider the full depth of an issue," says Chris House, whose grandmother, Mary House, was a sister of the president’s grandfather, Prescott Bush.

-Hilary House says her cousin’s tax-cutting, environment-ravaging, deficit-ballooning, ally-spurning policies bothered her, but not nearly as much as exploitation of the September 11 attacks, which, we are often quick to forget, happened a month after he received a memo entitled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S."

-As a woman of the cloth, House splits with her cousin on issues of religious faith, which the president wears like a crown of thorns. "I understand Christian faith differently. I believe that Jesus calls us to a concern for the poor, for peace, for acceptance. The president doesn’t."
Quote Reply
Re: If you can't count on your family... [TTTorso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hehehe.

bushrelativesforkerry.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ROTFL -

The main reason I'm not running for office is that some sleazeball reporter would drag out that group of knuckle-dragging mutants with whom I share genetic ties. Win or lose, that bunch of drooling idiots would make me want to open a vein. I have no doubt they'd reveal every stupid, illegal, immoral or fattening thing I've ever done, just for the chance to see their names in print!!

The liberal side of the family would have a field day...

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gee, they found a second cousin in the very large Bush family that disagrees with GWB, and wants to use that connection to get their 15 minutes of fame. That is weak.

Pop question: How many second cousins do you have, and have you ever even met any of them?

I can actually answer the first question, but would have to consult my genealogy program for the answer. I have never met any of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OH MY GOD! A bunch of nobdies that hate Bush! This is why you guys are going to loose.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: If you can't count on your family... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-- OH MY GOD! A bunch of nobdies that hate Bush! This is why you guys are going to loose.

Them and half the country!
Quote Reply
Re: If you can't count on your family... [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-- Gee, they found a second cousin in the very large Bush family that disagrees with GWB, and wants to use that connection to get their 15 minutes of fame. That is weak.

Yeah, I hear they are so famous they can't go to the mall without being mobbed by crazed Kerry fans.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fact the other half is selling their souls to stick with Bush proves the weakens of Kerry.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: If you can't count on your family... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-- The fact the other half is selling their souls to stick with Bush proves the weakens of Kerry.

But know a good share of them wouldn't vote for any Democrat! Thats why Bob Dole got quite a few votes.
Quote Reply