Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Giro Advantage with LG Windscreen Conversion w/ Pictures!. [Rage KG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Regardless of where this goes that was a WINNER...like the helmet btw

All those worried about fogging, go look up a hockey shop and the will most likely have or can order an anti-fog spray for plastic visors. Used to use it all the time on my plastic mask and it worked fine though I have never tried it on a bike helmet.

Veritas Endurance Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Advantage with LG Windscreen Conversion w/ Pictures!. [triboiler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did we get stuck in a worm hole or some time-space continuim? Didn't this thread start in April of 2009?

Oh crap, I've lost my mind again. Damn flux-capacitar!!

BTW, I did a mod to the Lazer Tardiz with the LG screen. Only problem is that it's about a mm off to the right and it creates a small gap around the nose that leads right to my right eye. I come into T2 looking like I was smoking with cheech and chong.
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Advantage with LG Windscreen Conversion w/ Pictures!. [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sry didn't look at date it was just on page 2 lol

Veritas Endurance Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Advantage with LG Windscreen Conversion w/ Pictures!. [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dig the mod. I'm just trying to find an older tinted non slotted version of the visor. Cant find one anywhere. Any advise?

I currently have a Rudy aero helmet with visor. Seems to be working great. My problem is when i am in T1 and trying to put in on fast the removable ear flats fall off. I need ear flaps that are permanently fixed. I bought the giro today. My visor on my Rudy is clear. i want tinted one so i do not have to wear shades underneath the visor.

"If you are green you will grow. If you are ripe you will rot"
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Advantage with LG Windscreen Conversion w/ Pictures!. [readytoride] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.chainreaction.co.nz/...for_aero_helmet.aspx

Quote | Reply
Too funny. i was just ready a post with you battling some peeps and negative posts. Any look here, Bigpuss offering up a nice link. Appreciated it bro. No so sold on the slotted visor. Trying to find and older one without the slots. If you have that link, i will gladly take it. Been looking for one for about an hour and cant find it.

"If you are green you will grow. If you are ripe you will rot"
Quote Reply
Re: Giro Advantage with LG Windscreen Conversion w/ Pictures!. [readytoride] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh.

I got the slotted one recently. I, too, tried to find a non slotted screen with no luck.

I thought putting clear tape over the slots would be a work-around but you can see the tape in you're field of vision.

I haven't tested the helmet yet on a bike. I just put it on in the garage. Maybe the older non slotted visors had fogging issues?

If I find any I'll repost.

PS: I only throttle people on a part time basis.