Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My Political Thread
Quote | Reply
Blah blah blah.

PS - Blah.

Do people really feel better when they post their beliefs? Actually, let me ask another question. While I find it hard to believe that there are too many undecided voters at this point, has anyone actually been swayed one way or the other by these posts?

Blah.

(and I still might vote for Mr. Tibbs).
Quote Reply
Re: My Political Thread [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your post further demonstrates your lack of knowlege on the subject.

* yawn *

You fucking pussy.

(Did I cover all the bases here ;)

You forgot

Liberal Pussy

Conservative nazi

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: My Political Thread [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shouldn't someone now post something from a right wing/left wing online blog that no one else knew existed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
www.tibbsisfuckingbrilliantandrightandyouarewrongandstupid.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reason Magazine asks famous Libertarians for whom they will vote:

http://www.reason.com/0411/fe.dc.whos.shtml

My favorites:

Drew Carey: Quit pretending that it matters, would you? Can you vote for all the nefarious cabals that really run the world? No. So fuck it.

Glenn Garvin: I live in Florida. My votes are randomly assigned based on the interaction of our voting machines, the Miami-Dade Election Commission, and passing UFOs.

PJ o'Rourke: George W. Bush, because I don’t want Johnnie Cochran on the Supreme Court.

Steven Pinker: Kerry. The reason is reason: Bush uses too little of it. In the war on terror, his administration stints on loose-nuke surveillance while confiscating nail clippers and issuing color-coded duct tape advisories. His restrictions on stem cell research are incoherent, his dismissal of possible climate change inexcusable.

iambigkahunatony.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if people get e-mails from the DNC/RNC saying, "Please post these talking points in chat rooms"?

What compells people to do this?

Similarly, why do people put Jesus fish on their cars?

iambigkahunatony.com
Quote Reply
Re: My Political Thread [wmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Put the crack pipe down.

(I forgot that one)

Quote | Reply
You are special Casey. Not just in the short bus way but alsoi in the Tibbs huggy way,

Quote Reply
Re: My Political Thread [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You are special Casey. Not just in the short bus way but alsoi in the Tibbs huggy way,
Does the "Tibbs huggy way" mean a follow up visit to the doctor for a little shot of penicillin? If so, count me in!
Quote Reply
Re: My Political Thread [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I am married and my wife doesn't particularly show any interest in what I have to say"
- - My ex-wife was like that a lot...

"so when I can write and have Brian286, Cousin Ellwood, Mr. Tibbs, Slowguy, Ajfranke and others return my useless dribble, it makes me feel special."
- - You are soooo very special my brother...

Now where is that beer you were talking about?

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't talk politics. I just tell you guys what you need to think.

P.S. don't forget to vote on Nov. 3rd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Do people really feel better when they post their beliefs? Actually, let me ask another question. While I find it hard to believe that there are too many undecided voters at this point, has anyone actually been swayed one way or the other by these posts?"

The point of the banter is not changing other peoples opinions, I consider the process to be vitally important regardless. For me it goes back to checks and balances...this is a great country in that the government really trusts no one especially itself. This is also the reason why although I hope Kerry wins I know that if GWB it will not cause the end of the world and there is limited amount of damage either candidate can do if elected. I always find it irritating when I meet idiots that say they are so sick of Congress because the Republicans and Democrats never agree...well dammit thats the point- though there is partisan BS in the big picture each side, even within each branchm, is constantly checking the other.
Quote Reply