Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Face it guys.....John Kerry WILL NOT Make Us Safer.
Quote | Reply
A few statements to ponder:

- John Kerry is the 60's peace activist who brags about his combat experience in Vietnam.

- John Kerry is the anti-war candidate who voted to go to war in Iraq. He's the "internationalist" who believes we should only use force after passing a global test, but who voted against the first Gulf War and its international coalition.

- John Kerry is the Catholic who believes that life begins at conception, but who supports partial birth abortion. He's the ACLU liberal who fears the influence of the Christian Right, but who spends his Sundays campaigning from the pulpits of black churches.

- John Kerry is the lifelong advocate of gun control who never misses a chance to wave a shotgun over his head, even when it's a style of shotgun he's voted to ban.

- John Kerry is the guy who says the wealthy don't pay enough in taxes, but who paid just 12.5 percent in federal income taxes last year. The average American family paid around 20 percent.

Guys, my spider sense is tingling over this dude. He's bad juju for us in a way that hasn't been bad since Jimmy Carter or even George McGovern. The man couldn't even find it within himself to vote in favor of the first Gulf War Resolution, which had the kind and type of international coalition that he says we must seek when we contemplate military force.

I mean, if that coalition wasn't good enough for him, with France and Germany actively in the fight and taking casualties, when will it ever be good enough? The answer is self-evident. There will never be a time and a place where John Kerry will feel compelled to put American fighting men and women in harm's way. His pacifistic tendencies won't allow him to take the neccessary step, and we'll all suffer for this.

In all my years in the military, and dealing with Commanders-In-Chief from Jimmy Carter all the way to Bill Clinton, I have never had such a sense of dread and a premonition of how bad it will get for us in the war on terror if we elect this guy. Mark my words. The Spaniards found that out yesterday when they broke up yet another attack by jihadists. This time, the aim was to take out the National Court. I guess their pullout from Iraq and change of government really convinced the Islamofascists of their now-peaceful intentions, didn't it?

'Nuff said.

(Thanks to Polipundit for the statements listed above)
Quote Reply
Re: Face it guys.....John Kerry WILL NOT Make Us Safer. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How bad will it be if Kerry's elected, according to your spider sense? I mean, is it just tingling a little, or is it making your whole head rattle?

Get serious, bk.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Face it guys.....John Kerry WILL NOT Make Us Safer. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
safer for who? you and me or our troops?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't know they were putting prior enlisted medics on the JCS. What were your "dealings" with the prior CinCs?

_________
kangaroo -- please do not read or respond to any of my posts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Face it guys.....John Kerry WILL NOT Make Us Safer.
And neither will/has Bush. We've merely minimized certain threats, and increased others.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm voting for him not on the basis that he will make us safer, but that he won't make us as vulnerable as Bush has.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Several days ago Abu Musab Zarqawi pledged his allegiance to Osama bin Laden. He's the deadliest terrorist in Iraq today. But according to NBC news, the US had "several chances to wipe out his terrorist operation" before the war and we didn't take him out then because that would have taken away one of our reasons for invading Iraq.

iambigkahunatony.com
Quote Reply