Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I had a job interview...
Quote | Reply
Hello friends,

I'm asking for some info. I had a conference call interview with a hospital last week on the East coast. The interview went well, it was with HR, the infection control Department Manager and the director that oversees the infection control department. We spoke for well over an hour about my experience and what I have accomplished through my schooling and internship, dialogue went very well in both directions. They invited me to come out to visit their hospital and 'shadow' the person who I would share the job. I will be heading out there in the next week or so. With everyone's experience, is this a good sign? What should I expect when I head out to visit this hospital? Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------
Tigers love pepper, they hate cinnamon.

Quote Reply
Re: I had a job interview... [House MD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very good sign. They wouldn't spend the money and time if you were on the finalist list.

Expect it to be a job interview for the entire day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: I had a job interview... [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just one suggestion. Never assume that its in the bag, until its signed. Often people might get a little complacent in their 2nd or 3rd interview, everyone is nice, you feel that you are a shoo-in.

Cervelo R3 and Cannondale Synapse, Argon18 Electron Track Bike
Quote Reply
Re: I had a job interview... [cervelo-van] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely, didn't mean to imply he was a shoe-in, just a good sign that he has a shot. Never assume anything until it is in writing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply