Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat" (But, Of Course They're Trying to Cheat ;-)
Quote | Reply
The Cincinatti Enquirer reports that thousands of cards mailed by county election boards to newly registered voters throughout Ohio are being returned because the people can't be found. Ohio Republican Party Chairman Robert Bennett says this is as a result of statewide registration fraud conducted by independent groups that support Democratic candidates. Democratic Party spokesman Dan Trevas said the fraud uncovered in Ohio equates to "minor errors" when viewed in the bigger picture.

State GOP records show that through Oct. 4th, Hamilton County mailed 63,403 cards to new registrants, and 4,152 were returned - a rate of 6.6 percent. The number was third highest in the state behind Cuyahoga County's 14,461 and Franklin 6,917.

Well....if it's not close, they can't cheat. However, it's close in Ohio, and the Dems seem to be cheating ;-)

(Thanks to Hugh Hewitt and the folks over at Power Line)
Quote Reply
Re: "If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat" (But, Of Course They're Trying to Cheat ;-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems both side have been doing some cheating. Sad.
Quote Reply
Re: "If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat" (But, Of Course They're Trying to Cheat ;-) [rb5980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems to me that both sides have done a little cheating, and a whole bunch of accusing the other side of cheating. It's as if they're preparing for defeat instead of victory. What's worse, they're preparing for defeat by laying the groundwork to claim that the election wasn't legitimate. Bad stuff.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: "If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat" (But, Of Course They're Trying to Cheat ;-) [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What're tryin' to say? That my sainted Republican heros would stoop to cheating to gain an advantage?

Well, I'm shocked, just shocked that ANYONE would consider such a thing ;-)

Seriously, a couple of the news channels were reporting that the Kerry camp, if the election is close and he's trailing, plan to have J.K. declare himself the victor and head for court behind a legion of lawyers. I imagine "Shrub" is going to do the same thing, now.

Sighhhhhhhhhhh......
Quote Reply
Re: "If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat" (But, Of Course They're Trying to Cheat ;-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We should just skip the voting and head straight to the court case. At least it would get all the ads off of TV.
Quote Reply