Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [D!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has officially become the worst troll ever.

Its up there with Mequonman and his tea drinking bitch wife.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._string=tea;#1213395

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [Larry12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're definitely both on the rebound, hardcore! You two should just use each other because the odds are stacked so high against you it isn't funny. Your both blinded by the "grass is always greener" but it isn't. Try to work it out with your wife, for your kids sake if anything. Good luck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Larry,

I think deep down you know what you need to do. The fact that you are posting this here in the Women's forum indicates to me that this may be the pinnacle of your love life. Take out a second mortgage, sell your P3C and Zipps, apply for new credit cards, do whatever it takes to make her happy. Otherwise you may never have it this good again. She may be gone a month after the surgery but you will be able to treasure this memory for the rest of your life. The next time you are sitting on your couch wasting away your life, eating flaming hot cheetos, and watching reality TV shows on VH1 you will think to yourself "No regrets". Good luck and let us know what happens!
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't care if he is a troll. With stuff like "3 boob jobs", a "Porsche, Mercedes & big SUV", a "$3 million Castle" and a "CEO hubby" this is like a story line from a late night HBO movie. I'll be back in a minute...I'm going for another beer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whatever the two of you decide to do, please do not breed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sucessful. troll is sucessful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Putting aside the boob job for the moment. Your divorce is not yet finalized. And she hasnt even filed for divorce yet? If this is a true post, then I am astounded. You really need to take a break from this person and work on yourself. Not trying to be mean here, just pragmatic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jeebus, man, it's painful to read this thread. RUN asshole RUN. For your own good.

And give yourself a good year without a g/f once your divorce is final. You, your wallet and your self-esteem will all thank you. Then when you eventually do meet someone, she will know that you've been on your own for a while and that you're not looking for a crutch. And that, my friend, attracts a very different class of woman.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you really telling us all of this and still saying you don't want to run??? This is the most insane stuff I've read her in awhile.
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [kben102] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is one of my favorite threads.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't read all the other post, but I agree with the guys. I would think twice about the relationship. Are you sure her husband (not ex) is not just trying to get a free breast from you?

Something is not right and if she wants bigger breast and can't understand why you can't buy them now, she is not worth the hassle. Seems like she still might be too insecure. Both of you all are going through some major stress in life. If you two are meant to be, it will work with the small breast.

Quote | Reply
At the stage your at you'd probably be better off hopping a flight to Reno and spending a couple of nights at one of the "ranches"... buy all the love you want from a professional, get it out of your system, and move on without any of the expensive baggage.

Jay
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [BeeHunter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
this is her 3rd boob job
What was wrong with the first 2 she had?

Maybe she has 3 boobs.

Call Dev and have him list this on the annual "Best Thread" lists as Best Troll Of Year!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where do I begin on how you should tell her to go to hell? I guess the top answer to her should be that the $$$$ she wants for implants would be better spent on therapy to help her with the innumerable issues she is harboring.

Quote | Reply
still have me chuckling on this thread. thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please tell me you are not in the Chicago area. This sounds like someone I know. Yes, named Larry. But if you are on Craigslist to that is far from your real name. That's not working out so hot for the CL Killer.
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bigger breasts are less aero and add weight. Just say no!
Quote Reply
Re: New GF wants me to pay for a breast implant. [jverheul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One year I volunteered at an aid station for IMUSA. To pass the time we were picking out women with the implants. Its very obvious. Now if this is something you have done or want to do, more power to you, but there is no way this can HELP in doing a triathlon. But then again, so you look good, so that counts for something!
Quote Reply

Prev Next