Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Available: Sr. Manufacturing/Process Engineer (Lean, TOC, TQM)
Quote | Reply
Below is a brief summary of what I have to offer. I am located in the NW but I am open to relocate.

I have a strong background in statistics, manufacturing systems, process improvements and product development. I have a deep understanding of management/manufacturing concepts such as Theory of Constraints (TOC), Lean and TQM and tools such as Value Stream Mapping, 6-sigma, 5S, Kaizen, SPC, DOE, and FMEA.

Much of my career has been spent in the fields of Product Development and Process Improvement. I have been an integral part of product development teams for companies such as Little Tikes, Clorox, Symbol Technologies, The Sharper Image, Data Logic and General Dynamics.

I have introduced over 10 new products to production. The production volumes have ranged from 100 to 1,000,000 per month, the numbers of operators have ranged from 15 to 1,000 per assembly line. I have experience with both automated and highly manual assembly, injection molding and SMT.

Best regards,
JNM