Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help Wanted: Online Sales/Marketing (POSITION FILLED)
Quote | Reply
I am starting a new firm that focuses on commercial creative design and web development.

There are several online marketplaces where people who are interested in these services seek out service providers like my firm.

I am looking for someone who can help promote my firm in these marketplaces in exchange for a percentage of gross sales.

You don't really need any technical ability but you do need to know how to write and communicate well. It does not matter where you are physically located.

It will take some patience and you will have to climb a learning curve as you learn how to better write proposals.

PM me if you are interested in learning more.
Last edited by: Learn: Jan 20, 09 16:06
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Online Sales/Marketing [Learn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your PM email?
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Online Sales/Marketing [jolenewilkinson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM - private message. It's built into the website here. Click on my name, then click "send private message."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested

Brendan
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Online Sales/Marketing [trijalapeno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me. drcrooks@mac.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This may be the funniest thread ever.
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Online Sales/Marketing [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sometimes I've posted projects on those freelancer websites and get bombarded with proposals from people who didn't actually read my project description; they just throw up some copypasta. 99% of them from India.

So what I started doing was, in the middle of the project description, writing "if you do not put 'spaghetti' as the first word in your proposal, I will delete your proposal. If you can't bother to read my project description, I'm not going to bother to read your proposal."
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Online Sales/Marketing (POSITION FILLED) [Learn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks to all who applied. The position has been filled - by a slowtwitcher!
Quote Reply