Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brand new CSK Time Trial Frameset 700C cheap
Quote | Reply
I won this in race, but don't need another time trial bike, so you can get it cheap. SP-Imports sells it for $1400. SP-Imports chose this size for me based on my 56cm Trek Road bike.

Details:

* Dedacciai 7003 tube frame (shaped tubes)

* Comes with fork and headset

* Dimensions.
(If you have any doubts please ask, because I'm not 100% sure I'm measuring right)
headtube: 9cm
top tube: 54.6 cm (center to center)
seat tube: 62 cm (center of BB to top of seat mast)
seat tube: 47 cm (center to center)

Email jens@at@heycke.com (remove the extra at@)

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Last edited by: jens: Jul 18, 05 22:13
Quote Reply
Re: Brand new CSK Time Trial Frameset 700C cheap [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. Here's a picture of the actual frame:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok. It's been sitting in a box in storage for months now. I'll take the first $600 for it. I would prefer to sell to someone in the SF Bay Area, so that they can actually see it and make sure it's right for them before buying it.

-- Jens

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That frame's a big improvement over the pseudo aero frames CSK was making a few years ago, and the paint is a bit nicer than the strawberry motif he's been using lately. Yeah, his painting facility is in Miaoli, where his wife's from, and in honor of Miaoli's most famous crop he introduced his strawberry TT machine. I guess if you like it you could say it's kinda "sweet."
Quote Reply
Re: Brand new CSK Time Trial Frameset 700C cheap [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. It's now going for $500. It looks like sp-imports is selling these for $1700 now.

-- jens

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the fork made out of?

"luck is at the intersection of preparation and opportunity"

http://www.drinkmorecustomwater.com
Quote Reply
Re: Brand new CSK Time Trial Frameset 700C cheap [choptank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
what is the fork made out of?

All carbon.

-jens

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
my 56cm Trek Road bike
Jens, how tall are you? Do you have any idea what the height range is for a TT frame like this?

"luck is at the intersection of preparation and opportunity"

http://www.drinkmorecustomwater.com
Quote Reply
Re: Brand new CSK Time Trial Frameset 700C cheap [choptank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Quote:
my 56cm Trek Road bike
Jens, how tall are you? Do you have any idea what the height range is for a TT frame like this?

5'10". Inseam about 32". I don't want to guess on the height range, because there are a lot of variables and I'm certainly no fit expert.

--jens

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the frame, also do you happen to know the geometry. I checked www.csk-usa.com and they didnt have it listed. Thanks for your time. Mark
Quote Reply
Re: Brand new CSK Time Trial Frameset 700C cheap [racer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Sorry. This bike sold. A great deal to the guy who got it. Stay tuned though. I'm under heavy spousal pressure to get rid of more good stuff since we moved to a smaller house!

--jens

Quote Reply