Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by codyph
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 22, 08 5:41
Re: I'm available: marine getting out looking for work [codyph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Marine,
Not to be mean but may be a good time to re-up for one more round. Should be some good sign-up bonus's available. See if you can transfer into communications or electronics related, alot less shooting and alot more jobs when you do get out. Doesn't look like much time is left in the sandbox anyway.
Semper Fi
VB

------------
The more I know, the less I understand

You better stay away from him,
He'll rip your lungs out Jim!
Quote Reply
Re: I'm available: marine getting out looking for work [Visionbuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I do love the Corps and what it has made me, I am ready for a new challange in life. I did however look into re-enlisting into a different field. I would not get a bonus and would not get a choice in where me and my wife get stationed because I would be moving from my field of training. I do not want to make a career of the military so re uping would just prolong the situation I am in now.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm available: marine getting out looking for work [codyph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Think about getting certified as a Personal Trainer. There are lots of clubs and selling yourself as someone who can run a Boot Camp program would be huge. You'd need to back it up with education eventually but you can be working on that while being a trainer. Univ. of Washington has a great program.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply