Help Wanted: Sr. Product Manager Los Angeles CA
Quote | Reply
Jason Yuan
Sr. Recruiter
Ph: (213)221-8389
Fax: (866)457-9052
Email: Jyuan@humannetworx.net

Sr. Product Development Manager

Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Product Manager will be responsible for the following (Please note other duties may be assigned):
The Manager of Product Development is responsible for the overall strategy, sourcing and delivery of a sporting goods product line. This includes design development of selected products from concept, to color, to construction ensuring that there are clear and consistent standards in direction, design and quality of the product. Work with suppliers on specifications, manufacturing and testing.
  • Lead the development and launch of a line of products from concept ideation to product development and market positioning to retail delivery.
  • Comprehensive ownership of product line including concept and product definition, technology and line development, market research, product/consumer testing, costing, product specifications/QA, vendor management, and product planning.
  • External communication with vendors and manufacturers
  • A thorough understanding of competition through competitive shopping and research of market trends.
  • Creates and exhibits a sense of ownership

Qualifications/Requirements:
  • Creativity
  • Previous exp. bringing a product line to market.
  • 5+ yrs of Product Management experience within a sporting goods, preferably the bicycle or related industry
  • Detail oriented, organized and great communication skills.
  • Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
  • Microsoft Word & Excel computer skills.
  • Entrepreneurial experience or attitude a plus
  • Hands on prototyping skills a strong plus
  • College degree required
  • Must be able to travel to Asia

This is a high priority position and if you are interested in the position please submit a resume to jyuan@humannetworx.net and I will contact you once I review it. Thank you and good luck!

Last edited by: Jason Yuan: Nov 19, 08 16:42
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Sr. Product Manager Los Angeles CA [Jason Yuan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmp
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Sr. Product Manager Los Angeles CA [Jason Yuan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jason,

In case you were overwhelmed, I sent you an email to the address listed. It came from my yahoo email address, please check your spam folder :-)

Sincerely,

Craig Preston
Lake Forest, CA
Quote Reply
Re: Help Wanted: Sr. Product Manager Los Angeles CA [Craigster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Craig-

I checked my email and have not received anything from you. Can you please email me again, thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

The position is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If only you wanted Enterprise Storage and Austin Texas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey guys the position is still open at this time. I had a candidate in the running that fell through last minute. So if you are interested in the position please send your resume to my email and I will get back to you once I review them. I will contact you only if I find that you would qualify for the position. I am sorry but I get a lot of resumes everyday and I can't get back to everyone. Thank you for your understanding!
Quote Reply