Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dan, is it kosher to post a service offered in the classifieds?
Quote | Reply
Figured I'd ask before I anger anyone.

I represent a facility in the NY/NJ area that's offering pretty specialized training and testing services and want to advertise in the classifieds... is this okay?
Quote Reply
Re: Dan, is it kosher to post a service offered in the classifieds? [Merve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
let him do it dan. his name is merve. that is like the ultimate hip guys name. everyone needs to hang out with a mireve. say it a few times. merve. merve is cool. merve is collected. merve is the guy who owns his own tux.

i wish my name was merve instead of jonathan. god what a boring english name. i'm having merve envy.

this post is real. no making fun.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: ultra-poser: Apr 10, 03 4:11
Quote Reply
Re: Dan, is it kosher to post a service offered in the classifieds? [ultra-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In all honesty, my name isn't Merve. But my dog's name would be if I had one.

And I rent my tux. Shoot.
Quote Reply
Re: Dan, is it kosher to post a service offered in the classifieds? [Merve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it would be fine... I would like it... the only thing is that if it was somethign like a fitting service where it is listed and certified elsewhere on the site I would say no...

I own my tux... but don't wear it enough to justify it... maybe i should go into politics. Still trying to learn how to die that damn bow tie.
Quote Reply