Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So, what new TV Show/Season premier are looking forward too?
Quote | Reply
After all th hype, and total disappointment of "father of the Pride" and Fox's horrible season line-up (as usuall) I'm wondering if TV is on the brink.
I sat through last year's season finale of Smallville and I think I'm going to be watching that premier. Though, the WB has since gone down the tubes (see "Canceling Angel. Duh!)

What are you/have you/ will you watch in the next couple of weeks?
Quote Reply
Re: So, what new TV Show/Season premier are looking forward too? [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Network television sucks these days.

Anything on TLC, Discovery, History, SciFi, ESPN, OLN, etc....

Besides, who has time for TV?
Quote Reply
Re: So, what new TV Show/Season premier are looking forward too? [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The highlight of my tv viewing is still Seinfeld...and I've seen them all, dozens of times. To me, Seinfeld re-runs are better than most new tv..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wife and I are unashamed "Survivor" junkies. We watched the first new episode last night.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking forward to "Making the cut". Probably the only reality show I'll watch.

Wilfried Heinle

Artificial Intelligence can never beat natural stupidity.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Though, the WB has since gone down the tubes (see "Canceling Angel. Duh!) "

What about getting rid of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Tradgedy!!!!!!

I am going to puruse all of the offerings in the network before I retreat to Hist. Channel.

Much as I wanted Heather Locklear to win again, I do not see LAX lasting very long.

Vegas will get another look.

I hope 24 is good, but we have to wait until next year.

I hope Lost is good. Sounds like a good premise.

Nip/Tuck is pretty good.

and after it all, I will get to see only a couple of them regardless of effort, because I like reading more than tv. Oh well. . . .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with Peter that Seinfeld still trumps most current programming, however I really enjoy Trump's "The Apprentice." Last year's season hooked me. This year's season is shaping up nicely. Episode 1's first firee was predictable, but I was shocked to see Brad go so soon in episode two last night. And what's the deal with these people? Did they not watch last year's shows and figure out that there are things they should and should not do? Jeez, these people can be down-right stupid and Trump is already letting loose with the necessary harsh criticisms. The remaining 16 need to get smart quick.

Sean
Quote Reply
Re: So, what new TV Show/Season premier are looking forward too? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stupid people never learn

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply