Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anyone else trying to lose some lbs this winter? [WryMouth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey is anyone else having a problem getting into the blog? I was invited in but haven't been able to access it lately.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else trying to lose some lbs this winter? [cuds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry so late. I have been away for the computer for a little while. I LOVE this idea. I am just coming back from having PF in both heels and IT band issues when cycling. I have been given the green light to go back to everything. I definitely need to lose a few during the winter months. I will start on Monday October 13. I would like to lose 6-8 lbs. I am currently at 146-147, give or take.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else trying to lose some lbs this winter? [YVR K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in! I need to lose my honkytonk badonkadonk! :-) Now I just need to read all those damn rules...
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else trying to lose some lbs this winter? [ugogrl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm up for it! Can someone recap the rules again? Starting weight: 143.0 as of this mornin'.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is any one else interested in changing their body composition? I'm currently just over 5'9" and weight 139 (now off-season). I raced this year at 137 and I'd like to race next year at 135ish, so I'll lose about 4 lbs. I think 135 is a good weight for a 5'9" person (chrissie is 5'9' and 132 so i figure i'm in the ball park!) BUT i really want to get my body fat down and get leaner. I already eat pretty healthy so other than a few small changes i figure this will mostly come through increased training? Usually if I up my training and cut calories, I just get thinner including my muscle, but I have a hard time getting that lean, cut figure the pro's have, even if my height and weight stats are similar.

any thoughts from people more focused on body composition than losing lbs? I am going to have to do most of it by observing how I look and feel since I can't afford to have reliable hydrostatic BF testing done regularly, maybe just twice during the season.

"What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass for six hours a day. What are YOU on?" - Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just thought I'd mention that you all suck. Very quiet in the blogosphere. I'm even losing weight too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in...I'd just have a nice clean diet and get super duper healthy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next