Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nationalism, Patriotism, Fanatism, you know what I'm
Quote | Reply
talking about, its Ryder Cup week.

I would like to point out that it is going to get UGLY.

This is the off topic forum.

This is not a matter of life and death, this is far more important.

Bring it on!

Observations:

The US dont play well together, have not historically, it is a team of ego's.

Europe are always underated.

The most ironic thing that could possibly happen next Sunday is that the match is tied and Thomas Levet wins it for Europe.

They'd need armed guards to get out of MI alive :)

Anyway, I thought a little light hearted diversion from experts on typewriters was called for.
Quote Reply
Re: Nationalism, Patriotism, Fanatism, you know what I'm [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am predicting a tremendous mudfight...!

---------------
If you ever want to know what an "eggman" is, then simply click here....http://www.emu5.de
Quote Reply
Re: Nationalism, Patriotism, Fanatism, you know what I'm [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-- I would like to point out that it is going to get UGLY.

You're right...it was ugly, but not in that fun, competitive way. Sucks to be Phil.

-- The US dont play well together, have not historically, it is a team of ego's.

Can't argue this one either!!!! Wow, we got our asses handed to ourselves today. Hopefully we can rebound tomorrow to at least make Sunday mean something!
Quote Reply
Re: Nationalism, Patriotism, Fanatism, you know what I'm [TTTorso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was AWESOME.

I have to say I am not particularly nationalistic, dont care about football, rugby, cricket and the like but I really really like the Ryder Cup and yesterday was fantastic.

What about Sutton, a little second guessing here but having just had the #'s2 and 4 in the world have their asses handed to them convincingly on a plate in the am, I know lets pair them again for the afternoon and they lose to another pair.

Oooppppssss, me thinks Hal wont get another crack at this job.

That said, early days and he could stage the biggest comeback in history OR the Europeans could be catching the plane home tonight if they get 7.5 points :)
Quote Reply