Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dan Rather's story is taking on more water...
Quote | Reply
An order obtained by The Dallas Morning News shows that Col. Walter "Buck" Staudt was honorably discharged on March 1, 1972. CBS News reported this week that a memo in which Staudt was described as interfering with officers' negative evaluations of Bush's service, was dated Aug. 18, 1973.

Oops!!

And Dan was on the news last night saying how well his crew vetted this story.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Rather's story is taking on more water... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The thing that amazes me is that the media rarely, if ever, retracts a story or apolizes for f'ng up.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: Dan Rather's story is taking on more water... [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"The thing that amazes me is that the President never apologizes for f'ng up."

Was that the current president, or all presidents?

And for exactly which f-up would you like President Ford, Bush (41), or Bush (W) to apologize. I have plenty for Carter and Clinton...

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Rather's story is taking on more water... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He would like Bush to say he is sorry for slaughtering Americans so his oil buddies could get rich.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was just catching the news on this issue. Virtually every document expert is calling these things forgeries. DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe has stated maybe they were a Republican plant, meant to backfire on the Dem's.

But good 'ole Dan Rather won't give it up.
Quote Reply