Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Group Ride
Quote | Reply
This is the usual invite for all who'd like to ride saturday (tomorrow) morning at 10 am, from the northbrook velodrome. Weather forecast sounds chilly, so dress warm for 40-50 or so miles at around 16 mph. (Presuming the other folks want to freeze their asses off with me).

I may bag it a little early as I am racing the MATTS TT on Sunday.

Philbert

Dr. Philip Skiba
Scientific Training for Endurance Athletes now available on Amazon!
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Group Ride [Philbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Phil,

I'll be there. What is the info on MATTS? When and Where, How Long?

Jim
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Group Ride [jima] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim,

You can give Mary Lee at Prairie Path Cycles a call at (630) 690-9749 if you want to register. I also think you can register race day at the Maple Park Bar and Grill (aka Lodi's Bar) at 107 Main St in Maple Park starting at 9:30 a.m. Check-in for people who already sent in their $25 bucks starts at 9. I can give you better directions if you need them, or you can mapquest it.

Race is 10 miles long , but I am not sure of the course. I am currently the last guy on the start list (at 12:25 pm), so I think there is PLENTY of room left for race day entrys. First racer starts at 10 am.

Phil

Dr. Philip Skiba
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Group Ride [Philbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still want to ride this morning?
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly Slowtwitch Chicagoland Group Ride [jima] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know, it is 12 degrees here with the frigging wind chill. What happened to spring?! I think maybe we ought to bag it, or maybe ride later in the day. I may try to go out this afternoon and see how that is. But for now, I think I am going back to bed!

Philbert

Dr. Philip Skiba
Quote Reply