Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bumper Sticker Politics. Can you explain it to me? [lebusqp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The imperial measurements work just fine for us. It's the rest of the world that's screwed up.
Quote Reply
Re: Bumper Sticker Politics. Can you explain it to me? [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah right...it makes so much sense to divide things in feet and miles to have something round like 5280 :-)
or ounces etc...

N'importe quoi! :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Bumper Sticker Politics. Can you explain it to me? [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It really IS the silliest system and I'm amazed that a forward thinking shaker and mover like the US still use it.
Quote Reply
Re: Bumper Sticker Politics. Can you explain it to me? [lebusqp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well you know, I hear it is making a come back, just like bell bottom jeans and mini skirts did so you may want to jump on the bandwagon now so you can be one of the cool kids :) Yeah, we still use the old antiquated mile. What progressive part of the globe do you call home?
Quote Reply
Re: Bumper Sticker Politics. Can you explain it to me? [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually 5280 I grew up with the old imperial system and also pounds shillings and pence here in Australia. The metric system and decimal currency were introduced during my shool days so I have a good handle on both the old and the new. My kids find the old imperial measures quite amusing.
Quote Reply
Re: Bumper Sticker Politics. Can you explain it to me? [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is one for you,

One Dick, One Bush, the way God intended it!

Bush/Cheney '04

Who says Republicans don't have a sense of humor?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I would hate to live in a country where people were
a; afraid to protest or b; didn't care enough to protest. "

I would love to live in a country where uneducated fools didn't stand around in the streets with stupid slogans but instead took real action to change what they saw wrong with the world. A great point about US protests is a lot of those who come to major protests are given transportation and food from major political action groups. These aren't the masses rising up these are the unemployed and the bored being given something to do.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply

Prev Next