Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kind of freaking out here [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have just spoken to Tasha and she is back in the state of Illinois. She was released from the hospital yesterday evening and should be in the comforts of her own home by this afternoon. She stayed last night with her mom. She still has a massive headache and will be seeing an ortho surgeon about her clavicle this week but we are happy to have her home.
Have you heard anything new?
Quote Reply
Re: Kind of freaking out here [Willrace4food] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have seen Tasha a couple of times over the course of the last week. She is doing better as the road rash and bruises are starting to heal. She is also more herself when talking with her. However, she is still having some short term memory issues but based on my non-medical opinion it seems to be getting a bit better each day. Her shoulder/broken clavicle is still bothering her tons. She has an appointment with the ortho surgeon tomorrow so hopefully he will help with the pain. Oh, yeah, she also had an outbreak of poison ivy on her leg last Friday which resulted in trip to the Drs and more drugs. She must have caught it on the road after the accident and it spread over the week until it was a nasty, itchy mess. I think it is getting under control now. She also has a few other appts with her breast cancer team this week.

Wow, I guess it doesn't sound like she is on the mend but check out her blog, she did write a short update. And since she managed to make me look like an ass again, I say she is on the way to recovery!
Quote Reply
Re: Kind of freaking out here [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Her attitude is very inspiring. I hope to some day meet her.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply

Prev Next