Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OK, time to talk about the Issues
Quote | Reply
Let's forget for a minute all the talk about swift boats and self inflicted wounds. In other words, let's pretend character DOESN't matter, you know, like in the good ole Clinton days.

Let's talk about issues.

Warning: If you are looking for character smears don't reply to this thread. Stick to the facts.

http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/taxes.htm
Quote Reply
Re: OK, time to talk about the Issues [TxDude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which issues would you like to talk about. Taxes, charitable contributions, Ted Kennedy's complexion?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is destined to die a quick death. Talk about issues? That's a good one.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's a more important issue:

Why has starpoker.com not changed their girl of the week to play against? Why doesn't nakednews.com show one free segment of their show anymore? Why can't you look at the Playboy Playmate of the Month pictorial on the web without paying for it? These things are the real issues!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No character smears, yet you link to "scaryjohnkerry.com"?

Would you assert that the rich should not pay more in taxes than the poor?
Quote Reply
Re: OK, time to talk about the Issues [SOUP!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did not name the link.

What I'm asserting is Kerry is full of shit when he talks about taxes. Look at the facts. He's also full of shit when he talks about the shrinking middle class, which Cousin Elwood arleady mentioned in another thread.

I think he's really happy about the swift boat issue because it deflects the need for him to talk about REAL issues. I suspect this is the way he likes it, especially since he spent a large % of his acceptance speech talking about a war 30 years old. He said, look how great my war record was! But then he doesn't like it when people challenge him on that. So which is it? An ISSUE or a NON ISSUE??? He likes talking about it.
Quote Reply